The Future of Winning Work – What Happens Now?
Live Webinar | 23rd September | 2pm
“Nothing will ever be the same!” might be a tad overdramatic. But the last few months has changed the way we work, and therefore the way, as businesses, we pitch and win new contracts, both in the private and public sector. How much has actually changed and how can we ensure that we keep tendering and winning work against our competitors?
In an hour long panel discussion, our experts aim to discuss a number of topics on how the industry can approach the next couple of months; from new innovations to the state of the market, the possible dependence on the public sector through to how to get the best out of a remote bid team.
- David Wall - Manager of B2B Marketing & Bids at 3Search
- David Bremner - Bids & Proposals Manager at 3Search
- Ross Ashbourn - Partner at EY
- Regina Ellis MBA - Head of Proposals at Wates Group
- Pete Blunden - Head of Business Winning at Harmonic Limited