Will the Current Economic Climate Impact the Fintech Revolution?
Live Webinar | 7th October | 12:30pm
Will the current economic climate impact the Fintech revolution within the Financial Services industry? Will there be a knock with consumer confidence in new/challenger brands or do times like this lead to an increase in the pace of change and disruption?
We have put together an amazing panel of industry experts to discuss the impact of the economic climate on FinTech organisations. In this hour long session, we hope to cover a range of topics and finish with a Q&A session.
- The relationship between FinTech firms and funding
- Consumer trust with FinTech brands and how it will be affected by the current climate
- What affect does a serious backing/well-known brand have on FinTech brands?
- Careers within FinTech – will candidates be more cautious to move into a career in FinTech?
Andy Sellers - Co-Founder at 3Search
- Jasper Martens - Chief Marketing Officer at PensionBee
- Jennifer Viccars - Marketing Director at Octopus
- Elly Sherwin - Head of Marketing, EMEA at Silicon Valley Bank
- John Woods - Chief Marketing Officer at Zenus Bank