Senior Bid Manager
We are working with one of the UK’s top construction firms who are looking to hire a senior manager into their central London Bid and proposal team. The job will focus on large scale bids and creative pitches and proposals, ensuring landmark developments across the UK are won by the firm.
This is a senior role for an experienced individual looking for the next move in their BD or bids career, taking responsibility on large strategic bids up to £1bn. Within the business, the team work closely with a designated team of graphic designers to create the best proposals and presentations for projects across the sector, so this is chance to be involved in highly creative and innovative bids.
The role will involve working with senior stakeholders, liaising between different departments of the business, writing and editing content, and project managing new proposals.
Day to day duties include:
- Leading on Bids, pitches and proposals
- Cradle to grave bid management
- Advisory directors and partners on strategy and formulation
- Promoting bid activities internally through the intranet and other internal communication channels.
- Compile reports on performance for senior management.
- Coach and support bid teams in best practice planning and execution
- Future line management of bid coordinators
- Coaching senior stakeholders
- Experience in bid delivery within the construction space
- Strong academic background with extensive bid or proposal experience
- Line management experience preferred
- Indesign experience
- Ability to influence and gain respect from senior management leaders
If you think this is of interest do get in touch with David Wall and apply below or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873