We are working with one of the big 4 consultancy firms who are looking to bring on an experienced bid manager into their Manchester office focusing on the end to end bids process.
As a leading global professional services organisation that provides a volume of different offerings to their clients across the consultancy, audit and advisory space, the bid and pursuits team is integral to large scale tender wins across the public and private sector, with clients ranging from tech start-ups to FTSE 100 firms.
This is a role that encapsulates the full bids process focusing on start to finish, encompassing strategy, writing, theme development, project management, stakeholder coaching and debriefing.
- Leads the development of proposal and meeting materials during the full cycle of the pursuit
- Attend and actively contributes to all kick-off strategy, status, follow-up/debrief, and presentation preparation meetings.
- Establishes the proposal process, timeline and procedures to meet the needs of a specific pursuit.
- Monitor progress of all pursuit team activities to ensure adherence to deadlines and quality standards; conduct final editing, proofing and delivery of materials to the target to ensure consistency.
- Team with Business Development Directors to develop stakeholder maps and client-facing activities.
- Monitor and analyses the impact of business/financial news on clients.
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and proposes solutions on an on-going basis.
Key Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience of working on bids, tenders or proposals
- Experience developing top-quality proposals, presentations and other client meeting documents.
- Experience managing the full bid cycle from start to finish
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time
- Must have demonstrated project management experience
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Professional Services Experience would be relevant but not a necessity.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent
If you think this is of interest do get in touch with David Wall and apply below or get in touch at David@3search.co.uk.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873