Public sector Bid Manager
A leading consultancy firm is looking to bring on an experienced public sector bid manager into their London office focusing on the end to end bids process.
With a strong pipeline of work on a number of frameworks across the public sector heading into 2020, the team are looking to hire a specialist to lead on all their government bids going forward.
The role will involve working directly with senior partners, and will be heavily strategic – taking a leading role in the bid qualification and also developing the wider bid process for the firm – including workshops on best practice.
In particular, they are looking for an individual who can articulately word tender responses to ensure the quality of the response is as high as possible.
- Leads the development of proposal and meeting materials during the full cycle of the pursuit
- Attend and actively contributes to all kick-off strategy, status, follow-up/debrief, and presentation preparation meetings.
- Establishes proposal process, timeline and procedures to meet the needs of a specific pursuit.
- Monitor progress of all pursuit team activities to ensure adherence to deadlines and quality standards; conduct final editing, proofing and delivery of materials to the target to ensure consistency.
- Ensure that message quality, format and content meet the target's objectives and are consistent with firm-wide communication guidelines.
- Team with Business Development Directors to develop stakeholder maps and client-facing activities.
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and proposes solutions on an on-going basis.
Key Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience of working on Public sector bids
- Experience developing top-quality proposals, presentations and other client meeting documents.
- Experience managing the full bid cycle from start to finish
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time
- Must have demonstrated project management experience
- Must have strong written communication skills
- Professional Services Experience would be relevant but not a necessity.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873