Senior Research Analyst
An entrepreneurial consultancy is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their client & brand insights arm of their growing business.
If you’d like the challenge of advising leadership teams and marketers at some of the biggest firms in the world, as well as delivering research and making strategic recommendations please read on.
Who do we need?
Someone who can look into and analyse the finer detail whilst also understanding the bigger picture, turning data into insights that really matter to the clients, and putting forward compelling stories & propose recommendations
What will you be doing?
- Interpreting qualitative and quantitative data – identifying trends and explaining the ‘’so what?’’ behind the data to stakeholders
- Report writing with personality
- Create presentations for clients to help explain findings
- Project Management – ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Conducting research interviews with clients – both over the phone and face to face
What is our team like?
- Trusting, approachable and always looking for ways to improve products and processes.
- We laugh a lot and are generous with our time in order to assist one another and our clients
What is in it for you?
- 25 days holiday (with the option to increase your holiday allowance after three years)
- Salary 60-70k depending upon experience
- Profit share
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years of service (discretionary)
- An annual trip as a company
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873