We are recruiting for an experienced Digital Analyst to join a household name in the eCommerce landscape.
Joining a business with a turnover of £1b+ this is an opportunity for a Digital Analyst to introduce and build a customer-focused analytics strategy. You will be a key driver in increasing visibility of analytical insight across the organisation in order to drive in-depth planning and analysis of our performance and customer strategies.
As the successful Digital Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities
- Develop a Google Analytics configuration that meets the business needs
- Work with digital marketing and e-commerce managers to deliver insight that improves performance
- Provide expert insight and recommendations for improvement
- Develop automated base-line reporting as well as more complex one-off insight pieces
- Introduce a business and customer-focused analytics strategy
- Gather data using SQL and interpret results within a plethora of analytical tools
- Strong metrics and analytics background with deep expertise in creating, running and interpreting Google analytics
- Ability to effectively collect, maintain, and track data from multiple sources with strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
- Self-starter with strong time management skills, and who can proactively reprioritize their workload as needed to meet the most critical business needs
- Be the glue between data engineering, ecommerce, tech and other key stakeholders
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google tag Manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong on SQL & Power BI
- Propensity modelling – single customer view
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873