An innovative multichannel media business, with a digital audience of over 100 million unique visitors per month are looking to add to their Data & Marketing Team, by hiring an experienced Privacy Executive.
You will benefit from reporting into a highly qualified Chief Data Officer, as well as supporting the Head of Legal and a Data Protection Officer.
The key responsibilities for the Privacy Executive will be as follows:
- To keep all privacy-related processes and associated policies up to date
- Administer the privacy education and training programme for all staff members and new starters
- Support the business with maintaining the record of processing, and ensuring DPAs with all trading partners are complete
- Develop best practice in data privacy across the business
- Attend external events to represent the business
- Maintain a strong knowledge of current privacy rules and changes
What is in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + 1 additional day per annum
- Work place pension matching up to 6%
- Healthcare scheme through Vitality
- Season ticket loans / Cycle to work scheme
- Free gym and subsidised canteen on site
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873