Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant
We are currently working with an ecommerce retailer to recruit a Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant. The Digital Marketing Assistant will report into the Digital Marketing Manager and work across a number of digital customer acquisition strategies. Previous digital experience is not required and comprehensive in-house training in digital marketing will be given.
- Devising campaigns strategies, learning industry specific tools to set up campaigns
- Conducting keyword research and analysis, producing and testing ad copy effectiveness
- Using Excel and industry specific tools for daily campaign analysis and optimisation
- Managing campaign budgets and targets, constantly driving ROI
- Manipulating and summarising quantitative data into regular and ad hoc reports
- Presenting results of campaign management to Senior colleagues
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in a continuously growing industry
- Identifying potential opportunities to grow the business internationally
- Working proficiency in French and/or German
- Strong numerical analysis skills
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Well organised self-starter
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- A Degree classification of 2.1 or above at university (in any subject)
The role is based in WeWork offices in central London and the brand offers a sociable and progressive work environment as well as some great benefits such as flexible working, private health-care plus more!
If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Jasmin Eastwood and apply at Jasmin@3search.co.uk
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873