Customer Insight Analyst
Reports to: Senior CRM Manager
The Customer Insight Analyst will be responsible for delivering in-depth web and customer analysis. Supporting the Senior CRM Manager to deliver insights to the wider business to inform strategic and operational decision-making to drive positive commercial performance and customer experience.
The role will work with key stakeholders in Ecommerce, Marketing, Merchandising and IT to develop and maintain dashboards, create ad-hoc briefs and analysis
Working with the Senior CRM Manager, the candidate will support key development projects, including but not limited to the evolution of customer segmentation and attribution models plus the implementation and use of Salesforce Datorama, our chosen marketing analytics platform.
- Create a dashboard of key customer metrics to drive broader understanding across key internal and external stakeholders. Support the development and optimisation of customer journeys, by continual analysis of customer behaviour and performance across marketing channels.
- Make trading and marketing recommendations based on insight to drive customer retention, spend, purchase frequency as well as new customer acquisition.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey and performance through testing.
- Lead investigations into specific issues or trends, proposing solutions and optimisation opportunities by analysing data from a range of sources.
- Provide ad hoc data and insights to answer requests from senior management team, other colleagues and project teams
- Work with the Senior CRM Manager and our data agency to develop a cross-channel attribution model, which can be used to guide and refine our marketing investment and activity across different channels.
- Work with key team members and data agency to develop customer segmentation for increased personalisation in marketing communications.
- Support digital marketing and e-commerce trading colleagues to deliver reporting and insights to drive performance and effectiveness
- Develop web analytics methodology and implement technical requirements for tagging and tracking
- Deliver regular weekly and monthly reports and share meaningful insights with internal teams
- Help embed data-led decision-making across the ecommerce and marketing functions
- Managing all admin related to current Google Analytics implementation
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873