Are you a Conversion Rate specialist currently working for an agency looking to move client side? Or perhaps already have client side experience and want to work in a global role?
We are working with a huge global retailer who are looking to add a Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst to their digital team in Central London.
If you have a passion for understanding commercial data and providing insights to improve commercial performance please read on!
- Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
- Manage the GTM accounts for desktop and mobile to optimize live tags as well as implementing and managing the tracking set up.
- Liaise with I.T to implement tracking to drive further analytics and insights whilst keeping onsite page performance optimal.
- Work with I.T to develop innovation projects such as cross device, cross channel and cross platform to better understand the full user journey.
- Research and implement new industry features to increase and expand data collection.
- Manage projects such as GA-Optimize enhancements, leading A/B and split testing pre and post analysis projects.
- Build a comprehensive reporting pack, including dashboards, monitoring channel performance and present this back to key stakeholders.
- Build additional APIs to support a variety of digital teams
- Conduct on-demand analysis to support UX improvements, business improvements and marketing campaign analysis.
- Be responsible for supporting and training the teams on all new developments and features.
Skills & Experience
- An expert in Google Analytics 360 suite including; Analytics, GTM & Data Studio.
- Experience in Google Tag Manage
- Experience in A/B Testing using tools such as Optimizely, GA-Optimize or similar.
You will get the opportunity to learn from a highly experienced Head of Analytics, helping you develop your technical skills, as well as the opportunity to build relationships with key stakeholders across a truly global business.
£35-38k + bonus
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873