I am working with a financial publication who are looking for a Midweight UX/UI Designer to join their growing design team. They’re looking for an experienced designer ideally from a B2C background with their portfolio showing strong varied UI work.
This person will be the second UX/UI designer on a cross-functional team, working alongside developers, graphic designers, and CTO. They will be responsible for the visual design and user experience of consumer facing websites and internal web applications. This person will also need to be able to write clean, well architected responsive HTML and CSS and work with front and backend developers to bring their websites to bring their apps to life.
- Actively involved in both product strategy and product delivery.
- Researching and thinking through complex user problems, finding reasonable solutions, mocking them up in detail, and working with engineers to build them.
- Designing user experience flows
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Designing high quality mockups
- Developing processes and frameworks to enable consistency and efficiency such as design systems, guidelines, and pattern or component libraries.
- Writing responsive HTML and CSS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in design.
- Experience designing for the web and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- Broad range of design skills covering both discovery (research, concepts, testing) and delivery (full design mockups, handover, developer collaboration).
- Deep knowledge of tools for design (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD) and delivery (e.g. Zeplin, Avocode, Abstract).
- CSS preprocessors such as SASS and Less.
- Agile development practises
The salary will range between £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and they are based in London.
If this sounds like you, send through your portfolio through to Tash at email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873