We are working with an exciting high growth multi-channel retailer who are looking to hire an Ecommerce Manager into their small but skilled team. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual to support the business at an exciting time.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for the performance, usability and appearance of their B2C website, ensuring user experience is continually improved, revenue targets are exceeded, whilst also delivering a consistent brand experience.
- Full responsibility of the trading and merchandising of the website.
- Coordinate Shopify and their apps/addons.
- Manage campaign launches including landing page development and user journey
- Execute and oversee all product launches
- Ensuring all product data and information on the websites is correct.
- Maintain excellent communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Train and develop junior members of the team
My client offers a salary which dependent on experience, with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873