We are working with an exciting fast-paced men’s retailer who are looking to hire an Ecommerce Executive into their small but skilled team. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual to support the business at an exciting time where their digital proposition is at the forefront of their strategic initiatives.
You will be responsible for the site content, customer journey, commercial and day to day trading performance of the website.
- Full responsibility of merchandising of the on-site product portfolio
- You will utilise web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- You will manage social media, paid social, SEO, and email marketing channels
- You will research product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies to keep up with market trends
- Coordinate Shopify and their apps/addons
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally on Shopify
- Be analytical in nature, with knowledge of CRO and increasing AOV
- Have great stakeholder management with the ability to work independently
- Be a self-starter and have the confidence to try new ideas
- Any experience with web builds or the knowledge of this would be highly desirable
My client offers a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873