We are working with an exciting global retailer who are looking to hire an SEO Specialist into their team in London. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual to support the business at an exciting time where their digital proposition is at the forefront of their strategic initiatives.
- You will undertake in-depth SEO audits of their websites, making technical recommendations.
- You will work closely with developers, business stakeholders, and internal teams to implement required SEO changes.
- Identify local market trends and perform detailed keyword research to ensure all websites are optimised correctly.
- Identify opportunities for the websites through detailed analysis of website performance (rankings, traffic and on-page engagement).
- You will define the strategies that help drive organic growth, and drive these initiatives forward.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven SEO experience with understanding of PPC and affiliate marketing.
- High level of competence in analysing data in order to monitor website performance and make recommendations.
- You will have experience of creating XML Sitemaps, implementing and managing Hreflang, and managing the crawl of the website through robots.txt, canonical tags, or Nolndex tags, etc.
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword performance tracking software.
My client offers a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873