We are partnered with an organisation with a very ethical focus to hire a Data Analyst, the organisation long-term strategy is planned around developing the best possible understanding of their target audiences & customer behaviour.
In this role you will work closely with the Analytics Manager to deliver analytics workstreams by collating, managing, understanding and analysing data, as well as producing the body of presentations, dashboards and reports to disseminate information to key stakeholders.
- Conduct day to day project management of data-led workstreams, including data collection exercises, modelling, automated reporting and dashboarding
- Conduct day to day liaison with external data providers and agencies
- Conduct primary analysis and visualisation of data using excel and specialist software packages including R Studio and Tableau
- Responsible for ongoing audits of available data, helping to ensure storage, format and availability is appropriate for intended uses
- Ensure that all analysis and data findings are communicated in a clear, concise, and articulate way to internal and external stakeholders
- Align and integrate data findings with consumer research findings and ensure effective collaboration across the Strategy & Insight team’s project mix
- Support your manager to translate stakeholder questions into internal or external analysis
You will get the opportunity to
- Work alongside an experienced and high calibre analytics team
- Learn tools such as R/Python & develop strong
- Tableau skills
- Competitive pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Gym membership, free breakfast, snacks, health checks etc.
- Anniversary award of £1000
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873