Technical Product Manager
Working with a SaaS business, the Product Manager will eb responsible for managing the full lifecycle of numerous data-driven platforms for their clients. The successful applicant must have experience with data warehouse environments or come from a technical background (started in development and then moved into product).
- Manager the product vision and direction to achieve key objectives
- Take ownership of key product objectives, taking on the responsibility for business and customer outcomes
- Engage in market, competitive, and user research to deeply understand customer’s needs and problems
- Contribute to the product roadmap by prioritizing the main areas of focus for products based on user and buyer value, business viability, and time to impact
- Ideate and collaborate closely with design, development, and data science to come up with and test innovative solutions to problems that work for our customers and business
- Contribute to the product development lifecycle by gathering customer feedback, writing and prioritising user stories, and ensuring the customer’s needs are met through constant iteration
- You’ll measure and report on user success based on usage statistics, analytics, and feedback#
- Previous experience working in a product position within B2B SaaS environment (unfortunately retail or eCommerce environment will not be suitable)
- Must have experience working in big data sets environment or started career in technical development background before moving into product
- Working experience with market research to understand and clearly articulate to the business a market opportunity, competitive analysis, or customer need or problem.
- You always champion the customer, market, and product vision to everyone in the building and constantly gather feedback from everyone.
- Have previously built business cases and worked on value-based pricing.
- Accustomed to working with data scientists, or AI product developers.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873