A truly luxury business are looking to add a Data Analyst to their highly successful business.
They are always seeking ways to improve Customer Experience, and a key part of ensuring they can do this is understanding their customer data.
As the successful Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards and provide the Client Success team and all client facing departments with actionable insights enabling them to make better decisions
- Ensure consistent delivery of all required commercial and service reporting, providing detailed root cause analysis to enable continuous improvement
- Continually monitor and “clean” data and support teams to ensure their data is accurate
- Define and create data related KPIs for different stakeholder groups
- Participate in data architecture discussions, with a mind on data usability, and suggest alternative data collection points to increase the value of the overall client data set
- Understand and manage the alignment and collection of client facing data
- Identify, recommend and implement data improvements within the department
In return you will receive:
- 25 days’ annual leave + public holidays
- Pension contributions of 6% (employee contributes 4%)
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Reduced gym membership with Virgin Active or Fitness First
- Income protection insurance
- Salary £33-37k
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873