We're working with an exciting luxury retailer who are looking to hire an SEO Executive into their team in London. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual to support the business at an exciting time where their digital proposition is at the forefront of their strategic initiatives.
- Execute and enhance organic search strategies to achieve traffic and sales targets
- Perform regular keyword and keyphrase analysis.
- Implement on-site optimisation activity across the brands website and content platform.
- Implement local SEO campaigns.
- Perform regular technical site audits and make recommendations.
- Develop, implement and optimise on-site content, working with other areas of the business such as Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Identify market trends and perform detailed keyword research to ensure the websites are optimised correctly.
- Identify opportunities for the website through detailed analysis of website performance (rankings, traffic and on-page engagement).
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
The successful applicant will:
- Good understanding of on- and off-page SEO
- Have proven SEO experience with understanding of other marketing channels such as: PPC, Paid Social and Display.
- High level of competence in analysing data in order to monitor website performance and make recommendations.
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword performance tracking software.
My client offers a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873