Senior Ecommerce Executive
We're working with an exciting luxury retailer who are looking to hire a Senior Ecommerce Executive into their small but skilled team. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and innovative individual to support the business at an exciting time where their digital proposition is at the forefront of their strategic initiatives.
You will be responsible for the site content, customer journey, commercial, and day to day trading performance of the website.
- Full responsibility for merchandising of the on-site product portfolio
- You will utilise web analytics to ensure improved business performance
- You will research product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies to keep up with market trends
- You will support with large development projects e.g. re-platforming of the website
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience working in an online trading environment
- Be analytical in nature, with knowledge of CRO and increasing AOV
- Have great stakeholder management with the ability to work independently
- Be a self-starter and have the confidence to try new ideas
My client offers a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873