Up to £35,000
We are working with an exciting global brand who are looking to hire an SEO Manager into their team in Southampton. This is the perfect opportunity for an innovative candidate to join the business at an exciting time where their digital proposition is at the forefront of their strategic initiatives.
- Build the business's organic presence
- Undertake in-depth SEO audits of their websites, making technical recommendations
- Work closely with developers, business stakeholders, agencies, and internal teams to implement required SEO changes
- Identify local market trends and perform detailed keyword research to ensure all websites are optimised correctly
- Identify opportunities for the websites through a detailed examination of website performance (rankings, traffic and on-page engagement)
- Define the strategies that drive organic growth, and push these initiatives forward
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven SEO experience with a strong understanding of PPC and affiliate marketing
- High level of ability in analysing data to monitor website performance and make recommendations
- Experience of tools, such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword performance tracking software.
If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com
If you don’t think you are right for this position but are looking for another opportunity in SEO, please get in touch as we have several other SEO positions available ranging from Executive to Managerial level.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which all individuals are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. No individual is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873