£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
South West London
We are working with a really exciting start-up in the food and drink sector who are looking to hire a Marketing Executive into their high-energy team. This role will help execute their existing marketing campaigns, build brand awareness, and driving the acquisition of new customers while retaining and engaging their growing customer base. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative and imaginative candidate to join the business at an exciting time in this newly created role.
You will be:
- Helping to project manage digital and print marketing communications to their new and existing customer base to drive new customers and increase retention and order rate
- Scheduling and managing live customer messaging through their CRM platforms across channels including email, SMS and push notifications
- Assisting the delivery of digital marketing activities, maintaining the website through content changes, coordinating local marketing campaigns through digital channels and contributing to their social media strategy
- Helping to develop and execute a plan for growing affinity/mutual partnerships that can work with the brand
- Prospecting and researching new affiliate, partnership and influencer opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience working in a marketing role, covering a wide variety of channels inc digital and offline activity
- You will have a strong analytical mind and like using data to inform choices
- Proficient in excel for reporting and data analysis
- Self-motivated, hungry to learn and excited to work in a growing business
- You will be a fast learner, with a can-do attitude
- Excellent time management and planning skills
My client offers a salary of £25,000 - £30,000, dependent on experience, with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which all are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. Nobody is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873