Product Designer (12 month FTC)
We're currently working with a top insurance provider, who are looking to hire a Product Designer on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting to the Digital Creative Lead as a Product Designer, you will look after the ideation, creation and delivery of designs that expand and improve the business' digital products’ features and capabilities.
What the role entails:
- To create comprehensive, tech-current, and user-centred product designs (wireframes, prototypes, visual design) for different platforms and products
- Work collaboratively within Feature teams and Creative teams, Copywriters, front-end developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Solution Architects and other internal and external stakeholders as required
- Plan, brief, collaborate and/or conduct remote and in-person user tests to research and validate proposed designs and other additional UX recommendations reports
- Proactive research and innovation, new technologies, techniques, process improvements
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in product design in a similar corporate background, plus:
- Proven digital design skills with the ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
- Experience using HTML/CSS, AI Design tools and remote user testing tools including
- Knowledge of wireframes and prototyping tools: Axure and Adobe XD
- Knowledge of interaction design and user experience best practices
- Knowledge of development languages and agile processes
- User research techniques and reporting
- Knowledge of e-commerce, transactional systems
Initially, the role will be based working from home but will move to a hybrid model of home and office-based working in South London for the future.
My client offers a salary of £45,000, with prosperous company benefits. If this sounds like something of interest, please get in contact with Tash Harrison with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, regretfully we are only able to reply to successful candidates.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873