Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Trippin is looking for a Digital Marketer who will help them engage and excite new and existing audiences.
Trippin is an independent platform that connects travel, culture and creativity like never before. With community at the heart of the platform, Trippin uncovers stories that are found at the intersection of social and cultural boundaries. Championing global creativity, mapping underground scenes, unpicking cultural mosaics and connecting cultures worldwide - all through the eyes of locals.
Trippin has partnered with some of the world’s most progressive brands who share our values and desire to create great content and experiences. Amongst others, we have worked with Nike, Adidas, Converse, Farfetch, The Hoxton and Moncler.
About the job
Trippin is looking for a Digital Marketer to be part of their tight-knit team.
- Developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising the digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms, including website, social, email, and search
- Building and managing the marketing calendar, ensuring all aspects speak to the brand purpose, deliver a positive brand experience, engages and grows the audience, encourages advocacy and supports commercial goals
- Working with the content team and designer to create compelling stories for campaigns
- Driving SEO strategy through optimization, increasing searchability and visibility
- Utilising data and analytics to assess how effective the strategies are working
- Proven experience in a similar role, where you have excelled at engaging new and existing audiences
- You have a deep understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, Excel, email marketing software, and social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, Giphy, Tumblr)
- You are a self-starter that isn’t afraid to demand more and take ownership
- You’re capable of pushing creative boundaries and suggesting daring ideas, while versatile enough to adapt to a broad range of challenges
- You are commercially aware and driven by setting clear KPIs that you report against
- You stay up to date with emerging trends and new technologies
- You understand Trippin, their role in culture and are hungry to be a part in progressing it forward
Trippin offers a very competitive salary with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which all are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. Nobody is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
All applications are managed through our third-party agency 3Search.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873