£40,000 - £55,000 + benefits
We are working with an exciting D2C start-up who are looking to hire a Senior Copywriter into their high-energy team. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative and imaginative person to contribute to the business at an exciting time in this newly created role.
You will be taking care of:
• Their brand voice and oversee their copy output across all channels, including CRM, paid social, product packaging, UX, PR, partnerships, print copy, direct mail... and everything in between.
• Bringing creative strategies and plans to life with on-brand, best-in-market use of language
• Develop and elevate the TOV
• Aid the production of creative concepts and campaign ideas with the creative team
• Communicating with other marketing colleagues to comprehend their needs as part of your work
• Monitoring copy performance across digital channels, using findings to shape future planning
• Managing a small team of copywriters
The successful candidate will:
• Have significant experience copywriting for brands, ideally those that are fast-paced, digital-first, consumer-facing businesses
• Experience working across all channels – particularly digital marketing – with a variety of integrated brand campaigns
• Strong knowledge of their target market and how to engage with different audiences using the right tone of voice
• Be agile and be willing to innovate and adapt to changing situations
• Be a pro at generating creative ideas
My client offers a salary of £40,000 - £55,000 reflective of experience with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at email@example.com
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873