£40,000 - £45,000 reflective of experience
We are working with an exciting luxury business looking to hire an SEO Manager into their team. This is the perfect opportunity for an innovative person to assist the business at an exciting time where their digital proposition is at the forefront of their strategic initiatives.
- Full ownership of the SEO strategy that combines on-page, off-page and technical SEO.
- You will undertake in-depth SEO audits of their websites, making technical recommendations.
- Identify local market trends and perform detailed keyword research to ensure all websites are optimised correctly.
- Identify opportunities for the websites through detailed study of website performance (rankings, traffic and on-page engagement).
- You will define the strategies that help drive organic growth, and drive these initiatives forward.
- You will work closely with developers, business stakeholders, and internal teams to implement required SEO changes.
The successful applicant will:
- Have proven SEO experience with knowledge of other marketing channels.
- High level of knowledge in processing data in order to monitor website performance and make recommendations.
- You will have experience of creating XML Sitemaps, implementing and managing Hreflang, and managing the crawl of the website through robots.txt, canonical tags, or Nolndex tags, etc.
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, keyword performance tracking software.
My client offers a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 reflective of experience with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t think you are right for this position but are looking for another opportunity in SEO, please get in touch as we have several other SEO positions available ranging from Executive to Head of Level.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which all individuals are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. No individual is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873