Head of Social Media
Head of Social Media
Salary: £100,000 - £110,000 + benefits that can take the package to £200,000
Location: London, UK, or Europe
We are working with a global e-commerce fashion business who is looking to hire a Head of Social Media into their high-energy team, this role can be based in the UK or Europe. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative and imaginative person to assist the business at an exciting time in this newly created role.
You will be
• Defining and owning the EU social media strategy across paid social, organic social, and influencer/publisher partnerships
• Create cross-channel social media plans, working closely with other teams such as content & marketing, and external agencies
• Executing the plan across all channels – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
• Owning the organic social media presence – engaging and growing their communities
• Managing a team of Social Media Marketers, and external agencies to execute social media plans
The successful candidate will:
• Having a real passion for social media, with proven experience in a similar role
• Having a proven track record of defining successful social marketing plans that are creative, hypothesis-motivated, and highly creative
• Showing a strong knowledge of their target market and how to engage with different audiences across different channels using the right tone of voice
• Experience hiring and developing high-performance teams in a results-actuated environment. Proven people management skills.
• Be agile and be willing to innovate and adapt to changing situations
My client offers a salary of £100,000 - £110,000 reflective of experience with prosperous company benefits that can take the total package to £200,000. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which all are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. Nobody is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873