Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 + benefits
We are working with an exciting FinTech in the UK who is looking to hire a Senior Social Media Manager into their high-energy team in London. This is the perfect opportunity for a creative and imaginative person to assist the business at an exciting time in this newly created role.
You will be:
• Owning and delivering the social content calendar
• Executing the social media plan across all channels – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
• Own the organic social media presence – engaging and growing their communities
• Assist on paid social campaigns, and have knowhow of Facebook ads Manager
• Creating and developing engaging unique content
• Identifying Influencer relationships and partnerships
The successful candidate will:
• Have a real passion for social media
• Know their target market and how to engage with different audiences across different channels using the right tone of voice
• Be agile and be willing to innovate and adapt to changing situations
• Be a pro at planning creative content
My client offers a salary of £40,000 - £60,000, reflective of experience, with prosperous company benefits. If this ticks the boxes for you, get in touch with Chloe Fleming and apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which all are able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. Nobody is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873