We are recruiting for a media business who have invested hugely into their digital presence and digital marketing channels are looking to hire a web analyst.
The role will suit someone who would like to work on a large website, with top quality content, who wants to join a high growth digital team
About the Role
The Web Analyst is a new role created to support the organisation’s growth strategy through data-actuated recommendations on the performance and opportunity for the business to build on its already strong brand.
Alongside reporting tasls, the role will be integral to making recommendations on the performance of the site and will work closely with the marketing and SEO team.
• Deliver insightful and regular reporting on the performance of our site with data-study to our Management team and Investors.
• Ensure digital marketing and website activities are tracked and measured in a robust and efficient manner, minimising latency on our site and ensuring relevant metrics are available.
• Work with product managers and the engineering team to ensure the site has the most appropriate tracking in place
• Develop audience segmentation and track user behaviour and journeys across our site.
• Provide the wider commercial and product team with statistics and insight on product and customers.
• Design and enable specific dashboards and reports to assist the needs of Sales, Marketing, Editorial and Engineering teams.
• Identify and report on areas for improvement or growth opportunities
• An all-rounded web analyst with experience of working in a commercial environment delivering insight to a range of different audiences your communication skills will be second to none.
• Advanced Google Analytics or a similar tool (traffic, audience, engagement, behaviour, tracking and conversion funnel)
• Demonstrate experience of conversion tracking and multi-variant
• Experience of BI development tools e.g. Qlikview, Power BI or some knowledge of SQL would be advantageous.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all actions are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873