Customer Insight Analyst
You will be assisting the Senior Loyalty and CRM Insights Manager in performing exploratory study, finding and recommending opportunities, and scoping requirements with other internal teams to drive projects forward.
You’ll be the go-to person when it comes to model development for Loyalty and CRM, working very closely with our Data Science team to productionise your work.
• To aid the Senior Loyalty and CRM Insights Manager providing campaign results and key findings across the organization.
• To study the business’ contact strategy, to identify the best frequency of contact by segments and other improvements, for example, preferred channel analysis.
• To act in a consultative manner to divisions of the business to help them to know their customers and strategise action points for their teams
• Engaging and advising the relevant stakeholders; helping them to comprehend what is and isn’t working and what they should be doing next
• Measuring and evaluating the impact of our efforts on the way customers behave, and revealing back the insight gained and next step actions
• Spotting and creating opportunities in and out of CRM and Loyalty to add attributes and context to customer data
How can it benefit your career?
• Every person in the team who joins gets a data camp license, so you can up skill on tools of your choice.
• You will join the ‘analyst network’ a network across the business that meet once a month to exchange ideas
• They are spending a lot of money on a cloud software suite that will launch in Feb 2022
• Opportunity to learn predictive modelling
• This team only focus on the bigger picture questions, meaning you have a genuine impact on company strategy for a global brand.
• Opportunity to use SQL, Python and other tools
• Generous pension scheme, you contribute 4%, company contribute 9%
• 25 days holiday
• Sabbatical opportunities
• Flexi time & flexi working, choice of 2 London offices and visit roughly once a week
• Wedding/birthday days off
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• High street retail discounts
• Store discounts
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873