Digital Performance Marketing Manager
As Digital Performance Marketing Manager, your role is to work closely with external search agencies and trading team to ensure all marketing campaigns are optimised to maximise performance targets across channels and variety of KPI’s – revenue, margin, ROI, traffic.
Your role will be everything acquisition related across paid search - social and organic and to be a whizz with Google Analytics
- Drive all acquisition activity across paid social
- Report on weekly activity for organic traffic, conversion rates, ROI etc
- Manage the agencies
- Drive all the analytics for strong decision making on activity and what's working v what's not
- Ultimately help drive top line revenue
- You need to come from an online retail background
- Be an expert across paid search and google analytics
- Strong track record of delivering results and working on your own initiative
- Highly commercial and analytical
- Autonomous, good at finding solutions and hitting the ground running in a new environment
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
This is a fully remote role
My client offers up to £325/day via limited or umbrella company, dependent on experience. If you *are interested in hearing more please contact Liz Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to reply to those who are successful.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873