Digital Marketing Executive
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Start Date: ASAP
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: North West London
A global luxury brand looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help the implementation of the digital marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in driving the online marketing activity, updating the content on the website, overseeing translations and monitoring marketing performance.
This role will also work closely with external agencies on SEO, PPC and Paid Social campaigns.
Joining a small but effective marketing team, the role would suit a proactive and passionate candidate with at least 1 year’s experience in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will have an inquisitive mindset, good time management and prioritisation skills, and a knowledge of luxury brands.
• Assists the implementation of the annual digital plan, working across multiple channels including organic search, paid search and social
• Updating and optimising the brand’s multilingual website with new content and imagery
• Optimises all SEO across the website, in line with the digital strategy
• Overseas paid search and social campaigns across multiple markets, working closely with external partners
• Uses digital stats tools to monitor campaign performance across channels, providing weekly reports on activity
• Manages website translations, coordinating with the translation agency and local markets to ensure the brand guidelines are accurately reflected
• Uses digital tools (Google Analytics and HotJar) to monitor campaign performance across channels, providing weekly reports on activity
• Manages e-commerce updates and explores ways to maximise revenue.
Skills & Experience:
• Degree in Marketing, Business or similar
• 1-3 years of professional experience
• Good knowledge of CMS systems, ideally WordPress and Woocommerce
• Familiar with using Google Analytics
• A proactive, flexible and adaptable working style
• Able to identify issues quickly and recommend actions
• An knowledge of the luxury audience
• Fluency in English with sound writing skills
• A can-do attitude
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873