London (with remote working)
I am partnering with a global luxury travel company who are top players in their field, working with a network of incredible partners, people, brands, travel destinations and experiences.
You will be working in an exciting, high-end industry globally working with the Private Office, including designing partnership documents, liaising, and handling members requests, and managing existing partner relationships.
• Assisting strategic partnerships
• Overseeing clients’ special travel requests
• Generating content and curation of annual campaigns
• Sourcing and working on event opportunities
• Working with the financial team and collating reports
• Experience working with UHNW clientele delivering exceptional levels of service
• Knowledge of the luxury markets and brands
• Outstanding people and communicative skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Excellent benefits package, including:
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Reduced Virgin Active or Fitness First gym membership
• Private medical insurance
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873