CRM Manager - Flowers
CRM Manager - Flowers
eCommerce | D2C | Sustainability
£40,000 - £45,000
The brand was established in 2015 with the aim of changing people’s relationships with flowers in an ethical, sustainable way.
Their direct-to-consumer subscription model has been hugely successful in the UK and internationally, with our customer base almost doubling last year alone. They recently secured significant investment and backing from The Craftory, a purpose-led global investment house, and are about to undertake their largest ever programme of expansion in the UK and internationally.
Their rapid growth means we’re constantly looking for great people to join our fantastic team in the UK and overseas - it is our incredible people who make this company what it is. So come and help them spread the joy of flowers to everyone in a fun and fast-paced working environment!
This company is looking for a CRM Manager - Winback and Referral to be directly taking care of their two most important acquisition channels - referrals (customers get customers) and restarts (winning back old customers).
• You’ll have full ownership of the performance, strategy and budget of these channels in the UK and European markets, and be a big part of our future growth.
• You’ll develop a testing roadmap to drive innovation and improvements, and work with our data, creative, CRO and engineering teams to create impactful experiments, and grow the channels.
• You'll spend time thinking about (and acting on!) what really drives referral behaviour, what makes the referral journey perfect, how we can adapt our messaging and proposition for lapsed customers.
• We're a synergetic team, and you'll get to enjoy working with some lovely and passionate people, who love to learn, discuss ideas, and have a bit of fun.
• Experience in a marketing role, with a proven track record of driving growth.
• Experience managing a mix of on and offline channels
• Experience of working in a test and learn environment, and a good track record of successfully innovating, from idea to scale.
• Your commercially minded and can think long term/strategically
• Experience working with referral programs, loyalty programs or in a subscription business would really get us excited
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873