CRM Manager - Sustainable Fashion
Established almost 20 years ago, they have a thriving Wholesale business with more than 1,000 stockists across the UK and internationally alongside a rapidly growing ecommerce business dispatching globally. Their established and growing sustainable fashion business is looking for a Customer Growth and CRM Manager who is motivated by the idea of leveraging their experience and playing a key part in a fast-track growth journey.
Key Role Duties…
- Creating, developing and executing the Customer Growth & CRM Strategy across all customer touchpoints and segments
- Working in partnership with key business figures and external partners to develop and execute a multi-year customer strategy which enables them to know their customers on a deeper level and puts the customer experience at the heart of the business advocating best-in-class service
- Working business-wide to truly enhance their customer’s experience
- Developing a reporting function to answer key business questions enabling “deep dives”
- Assisting the eCommerce team in budgeting sales and planning trade initiatives
- Data protection and advising the business on GDPR/PECR law, and best practice and compliance
- Working closely with the Marketing team to develop key customer propositions
- You will have demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally in a fashion clothing brand with direct-to-consumer experience and be a passionate, data-minded, highly statistical person with incredible attention to detail.
- Significant experience on CRM platform/Email Service Providers/Marketing automation programmes is required and it is useful if you have experience of using Emarsys and Google analytics, with fully comprehensive knowledge Content Management Systems.
- We are looking for a passionate and communicative person with a can-do attitude who can relate to and know that sustainability is what makes them different.
What’s in it for you?
Strong salary package
Generous clothing discount
Seasonal gift card to buy products Paid Volunteering day
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873