Associate Digital Marketing Manager
3Search are recruiting an exciting new role for an Associate Digital Marketing Manager.
For this role you'll be joining a rapidly growing, experienced Marketing team, passionate about generating awareness and demand around Contingent's innovative SaaS platform. This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketer looking to learn how to build a global brand in a thriving sector.
At the moment, my client works remotely, but we do meet in the London office every Thursday, for those able to join.
• Market research - once a particular target market or segment is identified by Sales and Marketing, it will be your job to carry out research. How big is the segment? What is the value of the opportunity? What are the triggers for this segment? These will be the questions you'll need to answer for the team.
• Data - a marketing/sales campaign is only as a good as the data you put in. It will be your job to test out different data providers and equip both teams with the data they need to launch campaigns.
• Digital campaign execution - support on digital campaigns including LinkedIn and Search.
• Measurement – track and analyse the delivery and performance of campaigns. Gather insights, present findings and recommendations to the Commercial team. It's all about test, learn, optimise.
• CRM (Hubspot) operations and reporting - you'll be the resident Hubspot expert (supported by Digital Marketing Manager). Keeping contact data in order, working on pipeline reporting, creating lists - you'll lead on these functions.
• Social media - You'll support on creating engaging social content that helps build Contingent's social communities and generates awareness.
• Asset creation - work with the Marketing team to create assets for sales enablement, the website, marketing campaigns etc.
You'll be a smart, ambitious and motivated individual that doesn’t take themselves too seriously. You're a passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to work independently whilst also thriving in a collaborative team environment.
• Minimum 1 years experience.
• Experience working for a start up or other entrepreneurial experience. Preferably in SaaS, Technology or a B2B environment.
• Analytical. Numbers are your friend. Excel doesn't scare you.
• Tech savvy. Always keen to test out new tools to make your's and your team's life easier.
• Hungry to develop new skills and not shy away from taking on responsibility
£30,000-£35,000 based on experience.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
020 3816 0873