Leading environmental technology enabled business seeking Campaign Manager to join fast growing marketing team.
The Campaign Manager will:
- Develop, execute and optimise multi-channel campaigns (excluding social) to achieve marketing and brand performance targets.
- Create and drive new campaign ideas with a driven and new approach
- Look across the media landscape to identify new opportunities that may be relevant and support brand growth
- Leverage customer, market and competitor insights to inform marketing strategy and execution
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in an acquisition focused campaign marketing role within, preferably within a consumer focused brand
- Understand how to optimise campaigns using insights and analytics to drive performance
- Self-motivated, resilient and not phased by change but also naturally takes a methodical and organised approach to work
- One team mind-set and the ability to develop, high quality, trust-based working relationships
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), which increases with tenure up to 30 days
- In-house Barrista, breakfast and snacks every day
- Regular social activities
To apply for this Campaign Manager job click below...
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800