Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
£80,000-£90,000 + discretionary bonus
City of London
We’re partnered with a well-known Financial Services business looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Manager into their dynamic London based team. This is a key role for the business whereby you will have strategic oversight for the HNW/UHNW segment for the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a ‘bigger-picture’ thinking marketer looking to join a fast-paced renowned name within the Wealth & Investments space, with the chance to make a meaningful impact on driving the business’ growth in the coming years.
The Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Craft a customer and product-centric marketing strategy to deliver strong growth within the segment.
- Take the lead on defining the core messaging for the business, as well as own the marketing plan for delivering new client acquisition whilst also driving cross-selling opportunities with other business units.
- Operate cross-functionally to ensure that all business units’ messaging and approach are aligned.
Require skills and experience:
- Deep understanding of marketing within the HNW financial services space.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Extensive marketing activation knowledge, with the ability to bring marketing propositions through from ideation to execution and optimisation.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
Hybrid working – 2 days a week from the office Wellbeing budget Private medical Cycle to work scheme Competitive pension
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.
You can read our D&I charter here.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800