- London (Hybrid)
- Leisure & Retail
An award-winning company that helps business development in London’s West End is seeking an Account Executive to join their engagement team. This is the perfect role for a Graduate or individual seeking a change early in their career. This role will report to the Engagement Manager and will be responsible for maintaining relationships with several clients. You will represent the company by ensuring that key objectives help deliver the best value for as many clients as possible.
The Account Executive will:
- Build and maintain relationships with various businesses and key stakeholders
- Have a general understanding of the West End, liaising with all businesses to understand the issues that affect their day-to-day trading
- Represent the company at networking events (such as meetings, workshops and events)
- Provide regular breakdowns of activities undertaken against KPIs and targets
- Work with the Account Executives to ensure reports are produced for team members meeting business members, showing historic engagement and issues dealt with.
Required skills and experience:
- The Account Executive will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet numerous project deadlines
Enthusiasm to understand the needs of business members and put them above all else
- IT literate (Microsoft Office); willing and able to learn new programmes and systems. Experience working with CRM Systems preferred
- Recognise the audience being communicated with and use appropriate language and tone for that audience
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all decisions are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800