Head of Content Strategy
Head of Content Strategy
Hybrid - 3 days a week in the office
Our client is an exciting high growth fintech start-up, operating within the cryptocurrency space. They have launched offices in London, Australia, and Canada with more to come and have grown 15x in the past 12 months creating a global user base. They have very aggressive expansion plans to build a category-defining company and are now in the market for a Head of Content Strategy to play a key role in their journey - this is not an opportunity to be missed!
The Head of Content Strategy will:
- Map out both short- and long-term content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Develop a functional content calendar throughout the product verticals, and define the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
- Supervise writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness
- Create a data driven team, handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience of working in the Financial Services and/or broader fintech industry or at minimum a strong passion for the space
- Ability to interpret insights, news and business strategies to frame the future of the industry
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of commercial awareness
- Ability to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Passionate about creating real change in the industry
- Competitive package with annual bonus
- Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
- Collaborative working environment
This is a fantastic, truly career defining opportunity for the right person - the business has huge plans for the next few years and this role will play a massive part in their growth ambitions. If you're interested, please apply ASAP.
To apply for this Head of Content Strategy, please job click below or contact lauren@3Search.co.uk for more information.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800