CRM Marketing Manager
CRM Marketing Manager
Publishing | News | Media
London | Hybrid
This company is an award-winning, multimedia news brand that has been synonymous with quality, authority, and credibility for more than 160 years. They are renowned for the analysis, perspective, opinion and insight that their journalism provides to a diverse and discerning audience. Every day the content they create – in print, online, in apps and across many other platforms – is setting the news agenda, sparking debate and provoking comment.
The CRM Manager will:
- Use of Adobe Campaign to build detailed data workflows to support the implementation of the CRM strategy: working with complex sets of data and customer segmentation.
- Day to day people management, providing help, guidance, support, and career development for CRM Executive.
- Together with the Head of CRM and stakeholders across Commerce, develop and execute action plans for customer acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- In collaboration with Insight & Analytics, report on campaign performance and highlight opportunities to stakeholders and the wider business.
- Optimise campaigns through the use of test and learn initiatives and detailed reporting back to the business with recommendations.
- Create, develop, and report on campaigns. Predominantly email, but complemented by mobile messaging (push, rich-push, and in-app) and SMS.
- Develop and implement a clear testing and optimisation strategy in conjunction with the Senior Optimisation Manager that improves engagement and conversion rates across channels.
- Provide best-practice advice to non-specialist stakeholders in order to drive new initiatives, creating an industry-leading CRM program.
- Work closely with design teams including UX and front-end developers to create on-brand, mobile-first email templates, utilising best practice techniques.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign would be highly advantageous.
- Hands-on experience building workflows in Adobe Campaign or a similar ESP is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and comfortable working in cross-functional teams including product development and marketing.
- Understanding of complex data structures in order to support the data team in uploading and manipulating data for email campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills: you will liaise with different technical teams that support a variety of systems used in the CRM team.
- Experience with customer data profiling and segmentation.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800