Membership body that represent the digital advertising industry
Hybrid working / London
£45,000 - £50,000
Great company benefits
I’m working with a membership body that represent the digital advertising industry.
These guys are leaders in their sector and their membership spans media owners, publishers, agencies, ad tech companies and brands. From Google to The Guardian to TikTok and many more!
This role is ideal for a Senior Marketing Executive looking to become a Marketing Manager.
You’ll be responsible for launching their biggest campaign to date driving forward the brand strategy.
This business are also well known for its amazing perks!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the business's newest campaign launch Steering the direction of content and creative, ensuring it is iconic, distinct, drives fame and delivers demonstrable results
- Work with the Research & Measurement Team to develop an effective measurement framework for this part of our strategy, regularly reviewing its impact and iterating delivery accordingly
- Liaise with members to bring them on the journey and garner their support where needed
- Be an internal champion for the insight, strategy and activation
Required skills and experience for the Marketing Manager
- Creativity will be key in this role - you must be bursting with ideas and the passion to make them happen
- You will have substantial experience managing creative agencies, reviewing ideas and giving clear feedback
- You’ll be used to writing tight, clearly defined briefs
- You’ll be insight-led and ensure that all marketing decisions are based on data and research
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. You can read our D&I charter here.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800