Manchester / London/ Hybrid
Up to 65k
I'm working with a fantastic broadband business who are unleashing Britain's digital potential.
They are on a mission to become number one and are looking to hire a Partnership Marketing Manager to help them achieve this goal.
As a Marketing Manager, you will lead the marketing engagement with the key national ISPs, sharing best practices. You'll be responsible for building deep and impactful relationships with the commercial and marketing teams within these ISPs to support them in designing and implementing a tailored marketing approach.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the marketing relationships with the ISPs
- Collaborating with the Consumer Sales team to ensure the account objectives and commitments are met
- Taking responsibility for sharing best practices with the ISPs to create an effective online journey to maximise sales conversions
- Working closely with the Growth Marketing team to help influence ISPs to deploy marketing strategies that best support target penetration growth
- Ensuring new city launches are successfully implemented by collaborating closely with the local activation, regional development team and Digital teams
Required skills and experience for the Marketing Manager
- Experience in working through partners
- Experience with account management, working with multiple accounts
- Experience working with remote teams and colleagues
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideal experience would be B2B2C
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800