Construction Bid Manager
Construction Bid Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
The company we are recruiting for is a dynamic construction services company, delivering robust and future-proofed places that help people and businesses thrive. They are worldwide specialists in fit-out, technology, construction and development deliver not just buildings, but also an exceptional delivery dynamic and strong customer relationships built on mutual trust, collaboration, and open communication.
As Bid Manager, you will work under the direction of the Head of Bid Management London. The role involves leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid, PQQ or capability document.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing opportunities from qualification through to contract award.
- Dealing with complex business relationships and managing multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning bid to the prospective client.
- Working closely with proposals, planning, estimating and delivery teams as well as others as required.
- Creating and implementing a bid resource and scheduling plan.
- Ensuring bid is submitted in line with Clients' requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Understanding of the bid process
- Fit out, Construction and/or Engineering knowledge
- Ability to interface with others and clearly communicate expectations.
- Ability to understand Client and Consultants needs and expectations
- Flexible in work approach to suit all delivery teams
My client offers a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience with prosperous company benefits. To apply for this Bid Manager role click below…
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. You can read our D&I charter here.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800