Construction Bid Writer
Construction Bid Writer
£45,000 - £55,000
The business we're hiring for is one of the UK's leading construction groups, working to improve the UK’s built environment and deliver lasting change for the communities they work in.
In this Bid Writer position you will be tasked with the creation of effective yet imaginative responses to pre-qualification and tender questionnaires; working with other stakeholders from around the division to acquire pertinent information and data.
You will be responsible for:
· Write high-quality winning proposal documents, including producing, coordinating and editing written content.
· Manage the submissions process where required.
· Contribute to the bid team at key stages of individual tender projects, gathering technical. information from internal departments to compile and ensure a high-quality bespoke solution is offered to the client.
· Attend start-up meetings with the production team to agree on strategy, content and actions
· Actively participate in storyboarding, production of answer plans and development of strategic themes.
The successful candidate will:
· Have an understanding of the bid process.
· Have Industry-specific knowledge of Bid Writing within the Built Environment.
· Excellent written English and communication skills.
· Adaptable to deal with changing project requirements.
· Pursue a “can-do” attitude in all the work you can deliver.
My client offers a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience with prosperous company benefits. To apply for this Bid Writer role click below…
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. You can read our D&I charter here.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800