Senior SEO Executive
Senior SEO Executive (12 month FTC)
We are working with one of the UK's largest money-saving websites that's partnering with big brands to bring millions of customers reduced products.
They are looking for a Senior SEO Executive to join their team in London. This is a great opportunity to work on a variety of SEO projects.
The Senior SEO Executive will:
- Drive traffic to the website via organic search
- Report on organic traffic and revenue performance
- Implement SEO site improvements
- Conduct detailed keyword research using a variety of tools
- Write content to support the Content Manager
- Assist with gap analysis and competitor reviews
Required skills and experience for the Senior SEO Executive:
- Excellent analytical skills including Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience in content writing for SEO, page content, and articles
- The skills to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders
- The ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Stock purchase programme
- Work from home allowance
- Work abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Gym contributions
... And so many more!
Regretfully, due to a high volume of applicants, we are only able to respond to those who are successful.
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job
applicants. You can read our D&I charter here.
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800