Internal Communications and Engagement Manager
- North London (Hybrid – 1 day in office min.)
A well-known FMCG business, known for its iconic brands is seeking an Internal Communications & Engagement Manager to join its communications team. This is the perfect role for an internal communications professional who wants to step up in their career. This role will report to the Director of Communications and will be responsible for developing and implementing all internal communications to thousands of employees across several locations. Additionally, you will play a vital part in the delivery of their ESG targets, working closely with the company’s charity partner.
The Internal Communications & Engagement Manager will:
- Take full control and responsibility for delivering engaging internal communications across a variety of channels
- Have ownership of intranet and manage weekly all-company newsletter
- Work closely with the chosen charity partner to plan and execute inventive campaigns and support the delivery of the company’s ESG targets
Lead on the delivery of internal events, such as planning and execution of management conference and colleague awards Deliver regular reporting on internal communication activity to the Executive and PLC board
Required skills and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Internal Communications and/or employee engagement
- Experience in managing an internal communications programme across multiple sites
- Track record of delivering engaging communications
- Outstanding written communication
- Stakeholder management
- Up to 7.5% pension
- Up to 5% target bonus
- Car allowance of £5,460
- Medical for self
- Access to an employee discount scheme, with access to hundreds of nationwide retailers
If you are interested in applying for this role then please submit your CV. If you have any other questions please email email@example.com
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800