B2B Growth Marketing Manager - Digital
£55,000 - £80,000 Depending on experience
- Partner with Field Marketing and campaign owners to execute and optimize paid media efforts.
- Analyze and report on digital advertising and website metrics to increase lift and conversions.
- Manage Google Analytics, heap.io, hotjar, and 6sense reporting both tactically and strategically to understand our online digital experience across the website and digital advertising channels.
- Work with website stakeholders to improve the user experience, SEO, and conversion rate on palantir.com
- Maximize return on overall paid media investment through data-informed optimizations across ad types, ad platform, content type, and targeting strategy.
- Operate using systems and tools currently utilized by the team (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Contentful, 6sense, Marketo, Salesforce, etc) or have the ability to quickly adapt to them.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS Digital Marketing role (agency & client side) → minimum 5 years
- Experience in ownership and execution of digital campaigns across our key digital channels and paid media e.g., LinkedIn, Google Ads, Google Analytics, 6 Sense and working with website/ content optimization tools e.g., heap.io, Path Factory.
- Experience managing external agencies and preferably has good relationship with agencies to briinto to UK once having proved success.
- Worked with 7 figure budget and responsible for ROI of that budget.
- Experimentation mindset and ability to leverage digital marketing to impact pipeline working with key stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an advertising agency with multiple industries in the B2B SaaS space.
- Experience or genuine interest in Organic/SEO, Website CRO.
Benefits – Not limited too:
- Unlimited holiday
- Private health care
- Stock options
- Dog-Friendly office
- Great office space in Soho – Music Room/cinema room/Bar
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800