Field Marketing Manager/Events
£65,000 - £80,000 - plus equity
- Schedule, execute, and coordinate all logistics for external and industry-related events such as executive roundtables, corporate events, trade-shows, field events, and event sponsorships.
- Manage vendors and forecast and adhere to event budgets. Work hand-in-hand with sales and marketing stakeholders to delivery best-in-class experiences.
- Collect data and complete reporting following team guidelines.
- Be accountable for and propel the flow of leads to support the sales goals.
- Create a cadence of regular reporting to track performance and measure Return on Investment, and adjust as needed.
- Collaborate with the broader Demand Generation, Campaigns, Events, Operations and Product Marketing teams to develop integrated plans.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a related role, ideally within a SaaS B2B software organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate complex ideas rapidly and compellingly to a variety of audiences.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to be on track for simultaneous events of varying scales and different timelines (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly, and annual projects).
- Experience building and maintaining vendor and contract relationships.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adapt quickly to new challenges, projects, and systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. SplashThat/Box/Quip/Slack/Excel/ticketing systems, etc.)
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Based in London, we can connect you with top industry talent.
0204 551 8800