We are partnering with a fantastic beauty and personal care brand who are looking to invest in their Amazon proposition and bring on an Amazon account manager with the goal of taking things to the next level - from what is a very strong and significant base already.
The Amazon Account Manager will:
- Own all Amazon Sales and Marketing activity across the UK and Europe.
- Build plans across Amazon UK and EU that deliver budgeted sales, volume and profit growth as well as market share and online KPIS
- Total P&L accountability for Amazon
- Develop, negotiate, execute and track the delivery of a joint annual business plan with key customers that underpins the Sales and Brand strategy for those customers
- Cross functional stakeholder management with Brand Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain
- Ownership of Amazon Marketing activity (Amazon PPC), using Amazon expertise to develop and manage the ad strategy to maximize growth whilst optimizing ROAS and profitability of products
- Drive relevant and high-quality traffic and acquisition across Amazon Ads Platform.
Required skills and experience for the Amazon Account Manager:
- Amazon Account (Vendor Central) Ownership and management
- P&L responsibility
- Amazon PPC Budget ownership
- Amazon PPC activation and optimisation experience
- Strong track record of optimising Amazon PPC Campaigns, delivering strong ROAS, Conversion and LTV.
- Have strong commercial acumen, always thinking about actions on Amazon will impact performance and profitability
- Good understanding of Amazon Vendor Central and ability to work in close partnership with internal Amazon Account Management team
- Strong communication skills, the ability to influence stakeholders internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to work with autonomy and lead from the front
3Search’s customer care and unrivalled marketing expertise will supercharge your marketing career. We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.